TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Tickets are subject to the rules and regulations of the Tony Macaroni Arena, Livingston FC and the Scottish Professional Football League.
- The ticket is valid only if it is presented complete and not damaged or modified in any way.
- The ticket is valid for the date and game displayed on the ticket or any re-arranged date.
- Once the ticket has been purchased, NO refunds will be issued.
- Turnstiles open 60 minutes prior to kick-off. We strongly advise that you make your way to the ground as early as possible.
- In the event of a game being abandoned, supporters are strongly advised to retain their ticket and await a press announcement.
- Tickets must be purchased prior to 15:00 to receive next day delivery. Livingston FC do not accept any responsibility for any tickets that are not delivered on time for the relevant match. The delivery service is provided by the post office.
- In the event that duplicate copies of your ticket appear, we reserve the right to refuse entry. We strongly advise keeping your ticket secure until you need to use it. Only one person will be admitted to the stadium per barcode.
- Livingston FC accepts no responsibility to replace lost, damaged, or stolen tickets.
- The club reserves the right to eject from the stadium, any person who fails to comply with the club’s ticket conditions and/or ground regulations and any reasonable instruction from a steward or police officer.